TutorBright has a great opportunity for anyone seeking work in the education industry as an Education Assistant. We have a number of roles available. If you're interested in education, are organised and good with people then we would love to hear from you! You would be working closely with the education and HR team, taking parent calls and developing a rapport with parents, students and tutors.
TutorBright is a 1:1, in-home tutoring company that operates across Melbourne and Geelong. We have an opening for a number of Education Assistants to work 15-30+ hours on a casual basis (one position has the possibility of leading to a full time role for the right candidate) based at our office in Richmond.
You would be part of an established and dynamic team, with lots of support and training. Being a relatively new company there are plenty of opportunities for growth and development.
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Talking to parents and students over the phone about in-home tutoring and what TutorBright can do to help kids in Melbourne and Geelong
- Helping to match our new students with a suitable tutor
- Following up with parents and students to schedule and book assessments and tutoring sessions
- Providing support to tutors
- Providing exceptional customer service to all of our families
You will need:
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Sense of urgency and be willing to go the extra mile
- To be extremely organised and diligent
- To be adaptive and able to work well under pressure
- The ability to multitask and solve problems using a common sense approach
- A vested interest in education and a passion for learning
- Great phone manner
- Sharp attention to detail
- A warm and outgoing personality
- Computer literate and knowledge of Excel
- Experience in a customer service role and/or an education setting will be an advantage
Why work at TutorBright?
You will be part of a dynamic team that is helping change the lives of Australian kids through education. As a flat organisation, we value the ideas of every employee, and provide a platform to introduce new and engaging ways to educate kids. From the beginning, we have focused on creating a values based culture that rewards the effort of every team member. In particular;
- Our culture will enable you to learn and develop a variety of transferable skills, whilst shaping TutorBright and our product
- Our work place ensures a fair, structured and fun work environment
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company
- Being a start-up we provide great opportunities for progression and recognise and reward hard work
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org